Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday

Dear Mom,

Happiest birthday to you.  I am having a hard time rejoicing today but I just wanted to let you know that I am so thankful you were born, and not because it led to my wonderful existence!  We don't have any choice in who are parents are and without you I would not be here as the person I am.  I was so lucky to have you as my mother even if our time together was cut short.  I should have said that more while you were here and I hope you can hear it know.  I would like to thank you for everything you were/are and for everything you taught me.  I miss you everyday and my heart hurts for you but I want you to know that I am so proud to call you "Mom"

"And If you were with me tonight
I'd sing to you just one more time
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live" ~Jimmy Eat World


Love Forever and Always,
Mel




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Melinda! She is watching over you and hear your words everyday! She is proud and is your guardian angel now. I know words are easy to say but I truly believe she is watching over you and your family. Thinking of you all today

    ReplyDelete